Denver Breach of Contract Lawyer
Colorado contract attorney Thomas P. Howard is extremely familiar with the law of contracts. Thomas P. Howard, LLC, litigates, negotiates and drafts legal disputes and agreements related to contracts on a regular basis. Mr. Howard has been handling breach of contract, contractual negotiation and drafting matters for over 20 years. Thomas P. Howard, LLC, addresses contractual matters arising from:
- Intellectual property issues, including:
- Business contract issues, including:
- Partnership and member /manager disputes
- Operating agreement disputes
- Business lease disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty disputes
- Breach of good faith and fair dealing
- Fraudulent transfer of assets
- Construction contract disputes
- Employee contractual issues
- Independent contractor issues
Lawyer Thomas P. Howard has successfully handled multiple legal matters arising from breach of contract and interference with contract disputes. Several examples are as follows:
- Thomas Howard recently obtained a successful settlement on behalf of a client subsequent to a breach of contract dispute arising from the sale of real property.
- Thomas Howard in Saturn Systems v. Militare went to trial in Denver District Court and obtained a judgment on behalf of Plaintiff for damages and attorneys’ fees arising from breach of contract and theft of trade secrets. The court further issued an order for permanent injunctive relief barring use or disclosure of the client’s trade secrets. The decision was appealed. On appeal Thomas Howard again represented Saturn Systems. The Colorado Court of Appeals very recently upheld the decision of the trial court and awarded legal fees to Thomas Howard’s client for the cost of litigating the appeal.
- Thomas Howard recently represented plaintiff, counterclaim and cross claim defendants through trial in a breach of contract, defamation, interference with contract and conspiracy matter in Colorado district court involving counterclaims and cross claims against attorney Thomas Howard’s clients alleging over $500,000 in damages. The Colorado district court awarded Attorney Howard’s clients damages, dismissed every counterclaim and awarded attorney’s fees to attorney Howard’s clients. Attorney Howard was again retained on appeal; the Colorado Court of Appeals upheld the decision of the district court.
- Thomas Howard went to trial in Arapahoe District Court and obtained a judgment for damages and attorneys’ fees arising from breach of contract, unjust enrichment and civil theft.
- Thomas Howard recently defended the owner of a large hotel franchise in a breach of contract dispute. The matter was successfully settled subsequent to discovery.
Contact A Denver Breach Of Contract Attorney
If you have a legal issue that you would like to discuss with a Boulder contract interference attorney, please call (303) 665-9845 to schedule a complimentary consultation with a lawyer from our firm. You can also make your appointment with Thomas P. Howard, LLC, by e-mail.