The Colorado law offices of Thomas P. Howard, LLC, regularly draft and negotiate intellectual-property agreements involving the licensing, assignment and protection of their clients’ patents, trademarks and copyrights. Thomas P. Howard, LLC, has negotiated copyright licenses and related documentation on the behalf of multiple corporate entities within the United States. If requested, Thomas P. Howard, LLC, will play a role in such negotiations. Such copyright agreements often include:
- Copyright license agreements which grant a third-party the exclusive or non-exclusive right to use, distribute, sell, manufacture, copy, or create the copyrights of another party;
- Copyright assignment agreements which assign a third-party any or all of the multiple rights owned by a copyright holder;
- Copyright-related cross-licensing agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements and protective orders;
- Any of the multiple other intellectual property-related licensing and transfer-related agreements that may be required as a result of the type of business transactions that frequently arise in today’s economy.