The trademark litigation attorneys at the law offices of Thomas P. Howard, LLC, frequently litigate trademark infringement cases in federal courts on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. We also regularly handle administrative trademark matters before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board.
Our attorneys regularly litigate trademark cases both in and out of Colorado and are available to take on federal cases in courts nationwide. We are extremely familiar with the Lanham Act and the trademark claims that can be filed in federal court pursuant to the same. Those claims include, but are not limited to, trademark infringement, contributory infringement, unjust enrichment and false advertising. For instance:
- Attorneys at Thomas P. Howard, LLC, in July 2018 successfully obtained a preliminary injunction on the behalf of a client in the US District Court for the District of Colorado.
- The firm defended the City of Boulder Colorado in a petition to cancel before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board. The petition was dismissed.
- The firm successfully defended a Colorado business client in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado against multiple claims of trademark infringement. Thomas P. Howard, LLC, turned the tables, filing counterclaims alleging patent infringement, obtaining a denial of summary judgment on the plaintiff’s claims and obtaining a swift settlement of all claims on behalf of his client.
- On the internet, the firm recently obtained monetary and injunctive relief on behalf of a client whose copyrights and trademarks were infringed without license or permission in a third-party’s internet advertising.
- The firm recently represented a client sued in federal court for copyright infringement and other claims; counterclaims were filed for trademark infringement and associated claims under the Lanham Act. All plaintiffs’ claims were subsequently dismissed on motion; our client obtained injunctive relief, a substantive judgment against plaintiff and attorney’s fees.
- Our attorneys recently defeated a motion for preliminary injunction in a case in the field of involving the field of health supplements.
Our substantial expertise and experience in this field permits us to quickly focus on the primary factual and legal issues that are crucial to effectively and swiftly building a strategy relevant to your claims. Call us for a free consult, e-mail us, or call (303) 665-9845.